- Wikipedia definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
- The original Bitcoin whitepaper (PDF): http://bitcoin.org/bitcoi
News & Portals & Forums
- Quora: https://www.quora.com/Bit
- Andreas Antonopoulos: https://twitter.com/aanto
- Blogs: http://timothyblee.com/ http://theblogchain.com/
Market watching sites
For daily traders
- http://bitcoinwisdom.com/ – for pro
- http://markets.blockchain.info/markets/bitstamp/USD – for beginner
Exhange sites BTC/$:
- https://www.bitstamp.net/ – best for EU citizen
- https://www.mtgox.com/ – for Asia, in trouble now
Review of exchange sites: http://theblogchain.com/market-reviews/
Exhange sites AltCoin (alternatie coins)
Stuff The Internet Says On Digital Currency
- “Why Bitcoin Matters“- Best single intro article to Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin: It’s the platform, not the currency, stupid!
- It’s not the digital currency, but the underlying platform that will cause an enormous market disruption. Bitcoin is more than just another currency, it’s “an Internet” for registering and transferring property.Thanks to the Bitcoin protocol (crucially distinct from bitcoin, the currency it underlies), for the first time in history it is possible to transfer property rights (such as shares, certificates, digital money, etc.) in a fast and transparent way, which cannot be forged.
- “Personal computers in 1975, the Internet in 1993, and – I believe – Bitcoin in 2014.”
- The Bitcoin protocol is a “Big Bang Disruption” that will kickstart an age of accelerated innovation.
- However, most experts believe the Bitcoin protocol will cause a revolution equal to the Internet itself. After all, who would have thought that email would end up making the paper letter, fax, and postcard obsolete back in 1997?
- How anonymous is Bitcoin? – It is, in fact, ironic that Bitcoin is often touted as anonymous. It’s not. Bitcoin is, instead, perhaps the most open and transparent financial instrument the world has ever seen. Bitcoin addresses aren’t immediately associated to real-world identities, computer scientists have done a great deal of work figuring out how to de-anonymize “anonymous” social network